For general info about joining the lab see here. From time to time we post specific opportunities and job openings here. If you are searching for available BSc and MSc thesis topics see here.
(1) Postdoctoral fellowship (2 year appointment – open until filled)
Through the Henriette Herz Scouting Program of the Humboldt Foundation, I am looking for female scientists with strong statistics/ data science & analysis/ machine learning/ modeling skills to tackle problems in global change biology, especially concerning the influence of multiple factors or soils. Please consider the following guidelines for this program:
- Doctorate completed within the last 12 years
- Above-average publication record commensurate with career level
- Have not undertaken post-doctoral research stays nor completed degrees/doctorates in Germany
- Do not hold German nationality
- Language skills: good knowledge of German or English, depending on research proposal
- Availability: the research fellowship should commence within 12 months of being granted
- No previous applications submitted to the Foundation by the candidate; no previous sponsorship in any of the Foundation’s fellowship programmes
Please see here for general information about Humboldt fellowships (but note that the nomination will follow a different route for the Henriette Herz program)
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your cv (attached as pdf) and mention Henriette Herz in the subject line of your email. Do not send any .doc attachments, as I will not receive emails with such attachments (they are filtered out).